Birthday 21 Birthday 21

You never cease to make me smile with your work. Nicely done!. :]

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Right when he started singing I understood the reference. That was fucking piss myself funny! good job!

French Erotic BIRTHDAY! French Erotic BIRTHDAY!

I love it..

Even if I have no idea what's going on. It's hilarious and i find the music catchy.

Sleepy. Sleepy.

It's fun...

and difficult. but I found it relaxing. The lil cubes are cute too. Good Job!

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

great game!

It kept me busy for a few minutes... until i beat it, lol. you should make a second one with more levels.

PS: if you do make a second maybe you could make certian keys be the specials instead of having the microbe follow you while trying to click the icons.

Tank Search Tank Search

amazing job!

im stuck on underwater though. :D

SmotherMe MarioPaint Version SmotherMe MarioPaint Version

relaxing

it relaxses me for some reason. i love it. :3

Hyrule Kokiri Party Remix Hyrule Kokiri Party Remix

wildhagen is right!!

i heard it! there's a part that sounds simular to a part in pokemon. O_o

itsfoxhall responds:

No idea...

Paint It Black (Metal) Paint It Black (Metal)

Sweet!

the begining is a little shaky, but the rest is awesome...imagine paint it black ...screamed...OMG that would be awesome! :D

razzer508 portrait razzer508 portrait

wow!

I like it though my name is Razzar508,but I don't care i love it anyway! Thank you :3
~{Rachel}~

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha i know i noticed that when i uploaded it you have no idea how much i was swearing when i realised.

self portrait self portrait

I like it ......

It reminds me of how i get when im busy drawing.....rather when im trying to think of something to draw. If it were me the whiskey would be a Monster, the cig would be a severely chewed pen cap and it would be a girl...lol. I love your style. You think you could draw my face from my profile pic? if you don't want to its fine. :]

dommi-fresh responds:

i had a look at the picture... do you have a different photo or the same just larger so i can see the detail a bit better? then i can do it.

the priest. the priest.

Truly amazing

I love your art. Also the color sceme you use is very appealing to me. Dark and sinister is what im into. : ]

~Rachel~

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks cool dark and sinister is definatley where its at.... well in my book it is